WVS - Spanish & French
Sra. / Mme Barraza's Classes
Meet Mme / Sra. Barraza
I have had the great experiences to travel in 14 foreign countries and in many of the states of the USA....still lots of places to see and lots of things to do!
I have a Master's degree in Instructional Design & Technology so naturally, these are also real passions for me.
I have enjoyed working with online students in the past and I look forward to working with you this semester in Spanish. I make myself available to students via e-mail, text or phone. It will be imperative that we work together closely to resolve any difficulties you all may have as we get going.
When you do contact me it will help me a great deal if you tell me what course you are in so I can easily locate you. :-)
Work Daily for Best Success!
My kids and me
My son Joshua, my daughter, Micaela and me at a wedding a couple of years ago.
My husband Javier and me
Dressed up as the old west version of us!
Javier and me
This is just a casual shot of us in a restaurant in Mexico a couple of years ago.
Reach out for help when you need it!
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm new to online learning. What if I don't know how to navigate the website? Your LEG is usually your first resource. He/she is typically versed in using Brain Honey and can answer most "how to" questions. If they don't know, you can always call me after 4:00 pm for assistance. It is pretty easy to use once you get going.
- Is it OK to call you? Of course! That's what I'm here for! Don't forget that I do teach in a traditional school during the day, so if you call, please leave a message so I can return your call as soon as possible after school (same for a text).
- What if I'm having problems understanding concepts? Help is just a phone call away. You can contact me during regular office hours by phone, text, or E-mail. I am also available by request. Just ask!
- How late is too late to call? Please do not call after 9:00 pm You may email or text at anytime, but see question #2.
- Can we use online translators? Absolutely not! The use of online translators is a form of plagiarism and students who use them will receive a grade of 0 for that assignment. Trust me, I will know.
- How can I be successful in this course? The most important thing you can do is ask questions early and often. If you don't understand something, you must ask me (or another student) for help. Another key to success is keeping pace. It is important that you work daily. It is the expectations that all students are submitting work daily.