Parent Newsletter - Issue #298 - November 29, 2020
This Week at a Glance
- Girls Basketball vs. Morton Ranch 4:00/5:30/7:00 (Pre Sold Tickets for Players' Parents Only)
Tuesday, December 1 (A Day)
- Tiger Tuesday- Holiday Shirt Day
- DEADLINE to pay for yearlong and 1st semester AP Exams
- Boys Basketball vs. Tompkins 4:00/5:30/7:00 (Pre Sold Tickets for Players' Parents Only)
- Varsity Swim Meet vs. Morton Ranch at Training Pool
Wednesday, December 2 (B Day)
- College Wear Wednesday
- JV Football vs. Spring Branch 5:00 PM Home
- Freshman Football @ Spring Branch
Thursday, December 3 (A Day)
- Academic Excellence Virtual Ceremony
- Girls Basketball @ Elkins 4:00/5:30/7:00 (Pre Sold Tickets for Players' Parents Only)
- Varsity FB @ Memorial at Tully Stadium 6:30 PM
- JV Invitationals Swim Meet 5:00 PM
Friday, December 4 (B Day)
- On Fridays We Wear Red
- Boys Basketball @ Fulshear 4:00 PM
Saturday, December 5
- SAT Test
- Boys Basketball vs. Kempner 10:00/11:30/1:00
Tiger To Do
Create a Student School Cafe Account
See the instructions below.
Semester Exam Information for High School Students
Face-to-face high school students will be released at 11:35 a.m. Thursday, December 17, and Friday, December 18. Bus routes will run at the early release times. In addition, a “grab and go” lunch will be provided to students who request one as they leave campus at the end of the day December 17 and 18. Online student’s school day will end at 12:15 p.m.
Student Password Issues
If a student forgets or needs to reset his/her password, please go to my.fortbendisd.com to reset it. If you are having issues and can't seem to navigate the site, please contact Felicia Olivacce, data clerk or Andrea Spina, librarian.
Tiger Class of 2021
Be sure to click the below link to purchase your PROGRAD T-SHIRT!👕
The Deadline To Order Your T-shirt is December 3rd. Act Quickly!
You'll have the opportunity to earn Tiger Bucks on certain days when you wear your ProGrad T-shirt! 👕🐯💲👕🐯💲👕🐯💲
Thanks for your support!
❇WAYS TO SUPPORT CLASS OF 2021 PROGRAD❇
Community Rewards Programs - click on the below links to join these programs, selecting either William B. Travis Project Graduation options for each retail outlet. The Senior Class Project Graduation will then receive a portion of the total amount spent, which will help support our end-of-year Graduation Celebration! Families of all classes are asked to participate. Once enrolled, this will carry over from year to year - to then support your child's class.
- AmazonSmile Program (www.smile.amazon.com)
- Kroger Community Rewards Program (https://www.kroger.com/i/community/community-rewards)
- Randall’s Good Neighbor Program (https://www.randalls.com/yourstore/good-neighbor.html)
Thank you for your support!
Tiger Pride Points
From the Registrar's Office
Verification of Enrollment (for driving purposes)
VOEs take 24 hours to process so please plan accordingly.
Please send Mrs. Charles an email email@example.com to request with a Subject Line: VOE Request.
This QR Code will take you to the VOE website; click Cynthia Charles to get to her email.
Counselor and Administrator Splits
Tenille Pakoejoe, Lead Counselor
Ladale Webster-Lamb (A-Ch)
Monet Newsome (Ci-Go)
Jeanne Andrews (Gr-La)
Cheryl Clark (Le-Ok)
Brenell Young (Ol-Sh)
Tanya Johnson (Si-Z)
Sarah Laberge, Principal
Adrienne Garcia, Associate Principal
Damien Bassett, Assistant Principal (A-C)
Lisa Long, Assistant Principal (D-I)
Derryk Pope, Assistant Principal (J-M)
Tara Baker, Assistant Principal (N-R)
Erik Smith, Assistant Principal (S-Z)