Your Everyday Fashion Statements
Clothes Hit Big In China
The darker colors are preferred more in china than the lighter clothing. The three main traditional Chinese clothing are Pien-fu, Ch'ang-p'ao, and the Shen-i. The Chinese wear wear green clothing to represent Spring, red for Summer, white for Autumn, black for Winter. China's fashion designers use a mixture of tradition and modern ideas to create new fashion.
China's traditional clothing is characterized as magnificent. Chinese clothing is not only elegant but it also symbolizes culture. Chinese people love to match there clothing. There clothing is very Eye-catching. Sun skirts going with high boots style black satin saddle shoes.
- The Chinese usually wear conservative clothing.
- They where tunics.
- A lot of women wear dresses.
- Western style suits, jeans and jackets are increasing popular.
- Belts, necklaces, and hair ornaments are increasing becoming popular.
- Some people are forced to wear pantsuits by the government.
- The Ch'ang-p'ao is of one piece garment extending from the shoulders all the way down to the heels.
- Darker colors were liked more than lighter colors.
- Chinese people wear green clothing to represent Spring, red for Summer, white for Autumn, black for Winter.