2015 Year In Review
Sports & Entertainment Marketing - Daniel Tehrani
Three Companies that Marketed their Companies the Best
2. Taco Bell did an outstanding job marketing themselves in 2015. First, they introduced new products in their Doritos Locos line and a new vegetarian menu. Then they offered delivery service to their consumers in select markets as a trial run before they officially release it to the public. Finally, they introduced a new breakfast menu that was designed to compete with McDonalds.
3. Lego, a company known by many generations, also marketed themselves very well in 2015. They introduce hundreds of new Lego sets for its various franchises as well as releasing its new video game, Lego Dimensions. On top of that, they announced new rides to be built in their amusement park as well as their plans to release a sequel to the Lego Movie.
Top Products of 2015
2. Apple Watch
Worst Products of 2015
2. Xbox Elite Controller
Top Movies of 2015 and How They Were Marketed
2. The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2 is another movie that did extraordinarily well in 2015. There were many commercials and trailers since the beginning of the year. They already had dedicated fans who read the books, so those fans could tell other people to watch the movie as well. The movie also piggybacked off the success of the last three films and with the fact that it's the last film in the trilogy, no one would want to miss out on the epic conclusion.
Top Music Artists of 2015
2. Selena Gomez marketed her music very well in 2015. She worked with Dreamlab to release her second solo album along with her lead song "Good for You". She ended up fifth on the Billboard Top 100. Her music was well received by critics and her fans. Gomez also became the face of hair-care brand Pantene and reprised her role in the Hotel Transylvania sequel.
Top 10 Video Games of 2015
2. Rise of the Tomb Raider
3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
4. Her Story
5. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
New Year's Resolution
Personal Improvement- Eat a bigger breakfast before going to school.
Family and Friends- Spend more time with my family.
School and the Other World- Join more after school clubs and volunteer at the library.