Weekly Communication from Sunset Ranch - Jan 21st-Jan 25th
The Daddy/Daughter Dance is this Friday!
PBIS Faux Snow Ball Fight Game
Yearbook Cover Contest Winner
The deadline to order and to customize your yearbook is April 20, 2019. After clicking on the link, use the code 13231219.
Thank you, Site Council and RFD!
Help us install our tiles!
Pedestrian Safety - 10 Walking Tips
- Be predictable. Follow the rules of the road and obey signs and signals.
- Walk on sidewalks whenever they are available.
- If there is no sidewalk, walk facing traffic and as far from traffic as possible.
- Keep alert at all times; don’t be distracted by electronic devices that take your eyes (and ears) off the road.
- Whenever possible, cross streets at crosswalks or intersections, where drivers expect pedestrians. Look for cars in all directions, including those turning left or right.
- If a crosswalk or intersection is not available, locate a well-lit area where you have the best view of traffic. Wait for a gap in traffic that allows enough time to cross safely; continue watching for traffic as you cross.
- Never assume a driver sees you. Make eye contact with drivers as they approach to make sure you are seen.
- Be visible at all times. Wear bright clothing during the day, and wear reflective materials or use a flashlight at night.
- Watch for cars entering or exiting driveways, or backing up in parking lots.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs when walking; they impair your abilities and your judgment.
Sac State's Academic Talent Search this Thursday, January 24th!
Important Information about TK & Kindergarten in Rocklin Unified for 2019-2020
Dance Show Information
Connecting with Your Child in a Digital Age
Thursday, Feb. 7th, 6-8pm
701 Wildcat Boulevard
RSVPs are necessary. Please visit bit.ly/rusdparentraining to register. See the flyer below. Please note, location will be changed from MPR to the WHSTheatre.
Each week, flyers that would have taken money & supplies to print and time to count out & distribute are placed on the VB on the school website. This is where many of our community partners advertise after school clubs, sports, child care and more.
All sixth grade families have the opportunity to put a special message in the yearbook to their promoting student(s). Parents can click the link here to submit their 180 character message by February 1st.
Use this form to identify issues that could be improved at SR and to give your suggestion for how to improve it. Your input may be shared with the appropriate committee or dept, and action may or may not be taken, but that your input is appreciated!