La Jasette 2014-15
Chat en français when, where and how you choose!
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
A 'jasette' is a 'chat' in English and 'jaser' is what we do!
In La Jasette French conversation groups, all proficiency and comfort levels are welcomed and all will feel successful.
New for this year!
Bonnes nouvelles! This year, La Jasette participants will decide:
- where, (ex., school, coffee shop, from home, etc.),
- when, (ex., once/month for 1 hour, twice/month for 30 min, or four times/month for 15 min), and
- how, (ex., in person, Google Hangout, Skype or Facetime, telephone, or other), they meet to se jaser en français.
These free monthly gatherings offer a chance to practice oral French skills in a casual and relaxing atmosphere with one or two like-minded colleagues.
Why La Jasette?
- use your oral French in a low-stress, casual context with another adult
- learn an activity that fosters oral communication in any French classroom
- connect and collaborate with colleagues
Consider making La Jasette part of your personal or professional growth plan this year.
Try la Jasette!
- Commit to one hour per month of FRENCH conversation with 1 or 2 colleagues from October to June.
- Then, fill in this form. Choose your own partner(s) or we will match you with one.
- You can join at any time!
For more details, contact Michelle De Abreu, consultant, Curriculum and Resource Support, EPSB at firstname.lastname@example.org.