3rd Grade Newsletter
September 21st-October 2nd
If you would like to be featured in the newsletter, please email a photo of your student schooling to Emily Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to complete the media release form below if you have not already!
*Note: Lessons that include a Part 2 on the same day will now have a "+" on the BOTC.
See below for adjustments to the main lessons to accommodate for the work in Part 2:
Lesson 2.10: Complete only the odd-numbered problems in the activity book.
Lesson 2.11: Complete only the odd-numbered problems in the activity book.
Lesson 2.13: Complete only the odd-numbered problems in the activity book.
Lesson 2.15:Complete only the odd-numbered problems in the activity book.
Science Fun with Ms. Monday
Tips & Tricks for a Successful School Year
- Class connect attendance is extremely important in addition to completing online coursework. Please prioritize attending class every day and email all teachers if you know you are going to be absent. Communicate with your homeroom teacher about any scheduling conflicts.
- Create a family schedule to stay on track with all students' class connects.
- Come to class prepared. Be sure to eat, use the restroom, do chores, etc. before or after class connects. Log in to class a few minutes early to be ready to start on time.
- Stay on track each day by following the Bison On-Track Calendar.
- All assignments require 80% mastery in order to be marked complete. Click here to watch a video showing how to retake an assessment. If you run out of attempts, contact your homeroom teacher.
- Watch recordings of any missed class connects. Click here to see how to access recordings.
- Clear out browser cache, cookies, and history daily to ensure that your computer runs smoothly with Newrow. Click here for instructions. Shut down your computer each night.
Important Upcoming Dates
- September 24th: Quarter 1 Writing TGA Live in Classes
- September 25th: No School-School Holiday
- October 9th: 1st Quarter Grades due in Gradebook
- October 14th: Last Day of 1st Quarter-All work to be completed by 5:00 pm
- October 15th & 16th: Fall Break
You will be able to find current and past Bison On Track Calendars and Newsletters on the school website.
If you are experiencing technical issues, please use the link above or call 866-512-2273 to submit a ticket.
In Case You Missed It
Teacher Contact Information
Call: (405) 259-9478, ext. 3091
Text: (405) 309-7671
Call: (405) 259-9478, ext. 3197
Special Education Teachermmiller@okvirtual.org
Special Education Teacher
Call: (405) 259-9478, ext. 2168
Text: (918) 550-4517