Cottonwood Creek Cougar Chronicle
Our Cougars REALLY know how to ROAR!
A Message from your Principal, Katie Johnson
Parent-Teacher conferences are this week. If you haven't already set up a time to meet with your chid's teacher(s), please contact them to schedule an opportunity to discuss your child's progress. This is a great time to learn more about how your child is doing in school and to share information about your child.
Below are some examples of questions you may ask your child's teacher.
- What do you see as my child’s strengths?
- Do you have ideas for helping capitalize on my child's strenghts?
- What do you think are the academic challenges for my child?
- Do you have suggestions for helping support those challenges?
- How is my child doing socially?
- Is my child on grade level for reading? What about math, science and writing?
- What can I do at home to support what you’re doing in the classroom?