VCR Presentation 7
Guess the word???
1. A succession of rulers from the same family group or line.
2. A succession of influential people linked by familial, political, social, or cultural association.
-Most commonly a familial lineage
-Noun form usually has the name beforehand (Ex: Ming dynasty)
Dunasthai <G. "to be able", "to have strength"
1. Dynastic wars between families are no longer feared.
2. Every dynasty that ever ruled China was overthrown by peasant revolts.
3. It took the Qing dynasty almost twenty years to completely take over.
4. The Richinsons were a very dynastic family- always changing and on the move.