Using EBSCO Databases...
... to enhance your curriculum
EARN STEP CREDIT! But open to all secondary teachers.
Wednesday, March 16th, 3:30-5pm
Sheldon High School Library Computer Lab
1. What specific databases are offered.
2. How the databases assist EL, LTEL, and Strategies students.
3. How to assist students to become better searchers of online content
4. How to find supplemental articles, and videos for you to integrate into your curriculum
5. How to use these articles for inquiry- based learning
Points of View
Access to pro/con subjects, essential questions, articles, and more.
How to find your next great book.
Current events articles easily accessible.
English Language Learner support and resources.
Science Reference Center
See what's new in science research.
History Reference Center
Primary sources available with accompanying teaching ideas.
Learn about the up and coming eBooks for research.
And much more....
Newspaper Source Plus
Academic Search Premier
Eric Teacher Resources