Stilwell Monday Message
Weekly Student and Family Communication
Monday - 2/1/2021
February is now upon us and we would like to remind you of some important upcoming dates.
- Feb 8 - No School
- Feb 17 - conferences
- Feb 18 - conferences - asynchronous learning day with students working from home
- Feb 26 - No school
We will have conferences in a couple of weeks and more information regarding them and the sign-up will be coming soon. We would like to remind our families to not stop on Vine Street to drop off your students as this creates unsafe traffic flow before and after school.
Erica Whittle - Principal
Tigers of the Month
- T - Valiant Jeptoo & Alvin Dong
- I - Melayna Walker & Leah Morales
- G - Damari Kazeze & Chivonte Auguste
- E - Micheal McNamara & Avery Corso
- R - Angeleia Woo & Jaron Horn
- S - Taylor Jordal & Ethan Dong
After the Bell
Parking Lot Protocol
We understand our parking lot drop-off and pick-up process can be time-consuming. However, we need all families to follow the procedures to ensure our students are safe. Please remember these guidelines:
- Do not use the local business as a place to pick-up your child.
- Do not drop off your student or stop for any reason along Vine Street.
- Do not pull into the bus lanes along Vine Street.
- Do not allow your student to exit the vehicle until you have pulled up to the curb in the parking lot.
- Please drive slowly through the parking lot and on Vine St.