Apps We Used This Week
* Can you remember some of the ingredients we put into the Number Salad?
* What was the little red house with doors, no windows and a star inside? How do you find the star?
* What did you do with a red square?
Fun Things To Do At Home
* Follow a simple recipe and make a treat with your child.
* Read the poem of the week - "Apples."
*Parents! On Friday, November 13th, Kindergarten will be performing the Left-Right song and a folk dance at our Morning Meeting. We look forward to seeing you there!
* Fall weather is on its way. Please be sure that your child has appropriate clothes for the weather. Also, we would be ever so grateful if you would teach your children how to zip up their coats. We need all the "zipper-uppers" we can get! Of course, we are always available to zip up anyone who needs the help.
Poem of the week: "Apples"
Green apples, too.
Shiny apples, too.
Rotten apples, ooh!