OZAUKEE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL UPDATE
DECEMBER 5, 2014
PLEASE CHECK COMMUNICATION FOLDERS
- The weather has turned colder. Make sure students are dressed warmly. Extra clothing sets kept at school for younger students need to include long sleeved shirts and long pants.
- December 11 2:15 and 6:30 our 4k-2 grades will be presenting our annual winter concert "Snowmen at Night". More information in Friday Folder.
- Next week is the last week to drop of donations for the food pantry and KAPCO. Below you can view flyers for KAPCO "Kids to Kids" toy drive and Ozaukee Food Pantry. Donation bins are located by the elementary office.
- Lost and Found bin has overflowed. A table has been placed in our foyer. Please remind your children to look and grab theirs.
- Ozaukee Elementary Spirit wear available to order. Click here for the flyer.
Auction Parking Space
- November 24 thru December 12 - KAPCO Kids to Kids Toy Drive
- December 1 thru 11 - Ozaukee County Food Pantry Food Drive
- December 11 - 4K-Grade 2 HolIday Concert 2:15 & 6:30 PM
- December 19 - Fourth Grade to Nut Cracker
- December 24 thru January 4 - Winter Break *No School
- January 5 - School Resumes
- January 22 - Semester ends
- January 23 - Teachers' Records Day *No school for students
KAPCO KIDS TO KIDS TOY DRIVE
OZAUKEE CO. FOOD PANTRY
December 1 thru 11 will be our food drive. All donated items are delivered to the Ozaukee County Food Pantry on Friday, December 12. Please see FLYER for ideas of acceptable items to donate. Bins are located by the elementary office. Your child will get to put a sticker on our snowman for every food item donated.