- arms race was between the soviet union and the united states.they competed and were seen who had the better weapons.
- this political cartoon is explaining that the us government has more power and has powerful weapons than the media that the government controls the media.
- this event was dangerous because of the nuclear weapons they had. both countries would try to have the most powerful weapons.
- the iron curtain was a wall built between each countries and spreading them.
- this political cartoon explains the wall between the europe and another country and people escaping.
- this event was dangerous because the countries got spreaded and was set up for war.
- this event was about communist and stalin taking over countries.
- this political cartoon explains stalin looking for countries to take over and grabbing them really easily
- this event was dangerous because a lot of countries were becoming communist and some people weren't happy.
cuban missile crisis
- thsi event was about misslies pointing at eachother.it was between the united states and the soviet union.
- this cartoon shows the missiles pointing at each other and waiting for someone to press the button first.
- this was dangerous because neither side knew when the missiles were going to be launched and could cause some serious damage