Room 3 News
Week of November 17-21, 2014
What we will be doing...
* Language Arts Unit 2 - Week 5: Neighbors get together to have fun and celebrate.
- Vocabulary: enjoy, audience, perform, brilliant, entertain
- Words to Know (read, spell, write): all, put, under, want, show, and together
- -Spelling: fish, shop, ship, with, thin, thank, thick, sixth, run, bug, want, all
- Grammar: Proper Nouns (capitalizing days of the week)
- Skill: Sequence
-Remember to work on the school wide cardboard project. Bring them to school on Friday. They will be placed all around the school and we will take a tour of them all! Be creative!!!
-Remember to visit the WIKI to sign up for the Feast. It is an International Feast so please think of bringing something from your cultural. That being said, we do need a few more main dishes.
-Room 3's Feast -Thursday, November 20th at 12:00
I wanted to remind you that we have a food drive going on. The food we collect will go to families in San Diego living in poverty. It is sponsored by CDC. We have a box outside of the first grade classrooms. Please help us with this project. All items must be at school by Thursday.
-Thanksgiving Vacation - November 24th-28th
Thank You for all your support!