Why do you grill meat?
Definition: To cook over a heat source on a open grid to add natural smoked flavor.
Type of meat: Steak, Chicken, Hamburger, Hot Dogs
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes or refrigerate for several hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat, for 8-12 minutes, turning once, or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.