By: Chris galindo and Brian valle
1) The members of class aves are commonly known as birds.
2) They are worm-blooded with an exoskeleton of feathers.
3) Body usually spindle shaped, with four divisions: head, neck, trunk, and tail; neck disproportionately long for balancing and food gathering.
4) Limbs paired; forelimbs usually modified for flying; posterior pair variously adapted for perching, walking, and swimming; foot with four toes.
5) Epidermal covering of feathers and leg scales.
6) Has a bilateral symmetry
7)Can be carnivores,omnivores,herbivores,insectivorous, and piscivorous.
Bird of paradise
They often do various acrobatics that are interesting to watch
at 8 inches they have the longest bill of any bird in relation to their body size 25 inches.
They have 3 stomachs. They are the tallest and heaviest of all birds.