I.Use Present Simple or Past Simple of the verb be
- Their parent _________ a teacher now.
- Her brothers __________ at home last night.
- Our sister _______ in London at the moment.
- Your cousin ______ at my house yesterday.
II.Use Present Continuous then write if it is with present or future meaning
- It’s eight o’clock, Meg. ____________(you/get) ready for school? ___________meaning
- What ________ (he/do) after school? ________meaning
- I __________(enjoy) the lesson. ___________meaning
- She ___________(work) late next Friday. ________meaning
III.Use can, can't, must, mustn't
- You ___________ brush your teeth
- You ___________ eat or sleep in class.
- _____________you lend me some money, please?
IV.Make two lists (countable, uncountable) from the nouns
- bottle of water
- jar of jam
- spoon of sugar
- carton of milk
V. Use a, an, some, any
- Is there ... tea in this kitchen?
- There's ... red notebook on the table.
- They have got ....enormous elephant in the circus.
We have got .... friends from Poland.
VI.Put the adverb in the right place
Peter doesn't get up before seven. (usually)
- The weather is bad in November. (always)
- They go swimming in the lake. (sometimes)
VII. Complete the questions
- ................ is your favourite singer?
- ................ old are you?
- ................ are you from?
- ................ is the problem?
VIII. Make plurals
IX. Use Present Simple
1) (they / wear suits to work)?
2) (he / not / say much)
3) (when / she / study)?
4) (she / know a lot about cooking)