A SEMESTER IN PARIS STARTS NOW!
APA LUNCH, Wednesday, Feb 4 Sharples 208!
EXPERIENCE A TRUE IMMERSION LIKE NO OTHER!
- Study for a semester or a year in the French University System
- All disciplines possible & academic support provided.
- Immerse yourself in culture by attending 12 artistic events each semester.
- Discover France on excursions to Brittany, Burgundy, Giverny, Normandy & the Loire Valley
- Become part of a French family or live independently…the choice is yours!
- You're HIRED! Stay for a summer internship.
- Apply for a grant to help offset your costs while abroad!
in French cultural activities at weekly events with APA Paris - included in tuition!
your academic program with our wide range of course options at 10+ institutions.
we simplify administrative, logistical and practical tasks to make your life easier
Keep it Simple - Applying Made Easy
5 Tips to Finish Quick
- Go to the "Downloads" section of the APA website for Word versions
- Email your professors the file for Rec letters & tell them they can return it via email too
- Email the Study Abroad form to your advisor and the Study Abroad office- it's ok to submit two versions of the same form
- ASK that the study abroad office to return the form via email OR fax
- Email your application to the APA office- Save $ on postage by only mailing the photos and application fee!
Attend an Information Session on campus!
APA in PARIS INFO Sharples Room 208 - Wednesday, February 4th
Wednesday, Feb. 4th, 12-1pm
500 College Avenue
Date/Time: Wednesday, February 4th | 12-1pm lunch table info session
Location: Sharples Room 208
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Paris is waiting! Apply now!
An application may only take an hour, but it could change your life! Take the time now to invest in yourself and future.
- Studies show employers appreciate the knowledge a language and time abroad provide.
- Improving your languages skills will secure access to greater opportunities later.
- Understanding a new culture will allow you to adapt to anything life throws at you.
So now is the time to take the leap and pursue your interests abroad!