Born April 23,1564- Died April 23,1616
Who was William Shakespeare?
- Education: Kings New School
- Shakespeare great English playwrighter, poet and actor.
- He wrote 37 plays and 154 sonnets. His best play out of the 37 was Hamlet.
- His early work was mostly histories written in early 1565 vs. his late work in 1600's was more of dark and tragedies.
- He also wrote several comedies
Shakespeare's Personal Life?
When William,16 years old, married Anna Hathaway, 23 years old, on November 28, 1582. In 1583 they had a daughter named Susanna. Than not long after they had Twins, Hamney and Jodith in 1585. Judith Died at a very young age of 11, the cause of his death being unknown. But after the twins were born there is 7 years of no records of W.S being found any where. This disappearance is known as his "Lost Years".
Though we do know Anna and William were not a close couple, but when W.S died he bequeathed mostly everything to his daughters and the second-best bed to his wife. At that time of age it was an great to have that be left to someone
Ghost in the Globe
Image of Shakespeare acting in the Ghost in the Globe
A map of Modern day Stratfor-Upon-Avon Uk. The town where W.S both died and was born in.
Kings New School
Kings New School is where William Shakespeare got his education from.