2015 in Review
Sarah Evans pd. 2
Top Companies Marketed in 2015
1. Samsung did a great job of marketing themselves to put them on the same competing level as Apple this year. They came out with multiple smart phones like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy S6, and the Galaxy S6 Edge which were all top smartphones of 2015.
2. Pandora Jewelry became very popular at the beginning of this year. Pandora sells many types of jewelry such as necklaces and rings but their most popular is a plain silver bangles that you can customize with your own personal charms.
3. The insurance company State Farm was a big hit this year. It created several humorous commercials that were memorable to Americans and "Jake from State Farm" became a household name.
Top Prouducts of 2015
2. Glow: Smart Headphones
Worst Products of 2015
2. LG G3 S
Top Movies of 2015
2. Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 was also a big hit this year. This movie was the final movie of The Hunger Games series so it was highly anticipated to be great. It has 3 previous movies before so this final movie had brought in a huge following.
Top Artists of 2015
2. Fetty Wap - Fetty Wap had a great year in 2015. Being new to the scene made everyone curious about him. He also released hits like "Come my Way" and "Trap Queen" which reached the top of the Billboard charts this year. Having such a unique name and a vibrant personality made everyone attracted to his music.
Top 10 Things that broke the Internet in 2015
- The Dress
- Caitlyn Jenner comes out as transgender
- Cecil the Lion's Death
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" video
- The Charlie Charlie Challenge
New Year's Resolutions
Family & Friends - Be more patient with my parents
School - Maintain A's and B's for the majority of the quarters