Peru has a traditional economy. You are forced to do something you do not want to be in Peru, if your father is a farmer your a farmer. You are also forced to have the same sorts of education as your grandparents/parents.
- You don't have to think much about choosing a job.
- You get to follow your parents/grandparents footsteps.
- You do not get to choose what you want to be.
- You do not get to choose what kind of education you want.
- You are forced to do what your parents/grandparents did.
Cuba has a command economy. You have to do everything the government says that also means you must wear,do,listen to everything the government tells you to do. If the government says that you have to be a Engineer you are a Engineer, if the government says you have to play football then you must play football.
- You may not get judged as much since everyone is treated the same.
- Government takes care of all things such as stores,etc.
- Government makes all decisions.
- You have no say on what you want.
- You have to do what the government tells you to do.
Germany has a mixed economy. The government limits and tells you what to do at some points, but also the people have choices and are allowed to do almost everything they choose to. You can go watch a movie, or go play basketball without anyone stopping you.
- Government takes care of some things so you cannot be scammed.
- Government ensures your safety and takes care of you and does the BEST for you.
- You are allowed to be anything you want to be.
- You are free to wear whatever you want.
- Government have some rules.
- You can go to jail if you do bad things such as break the law,etc.