Japanese 1 Week 4
...✿... ようこそ! ...✿...
News for Students/Parents/Guardians/ELA's:
This week in lesson 3: we are learning the next 10 ひらがな (Hiragana) characters which will consist of "な (na), に (ni), ぬ (nu), ね (ne), の (no), は (ha), ひ (hi), ふ (fu), へ (he), ほ (ho)". Lesson 3 is also about classroom objects, as well as learn about the difference between Japanese and American schools. There will be assignments that will be due for this lesson. These assignments needs to be submitted by the due date listed on the calendar. (✿◠‿◠)
Parents/Guardians/ELA's: Grades will be submitted to the schools on Tuesday for their first progress report. Please be on the look out for that. If you would like a copy of the progress report, please email me with the student's FIRST name initial, and full LAST name. :) I'll do my best to get that to you as soon as possible.
☆ Assignments for Week 4 -Lesson 3 ☆
Here is the link to the calendar for the course. Please bookmark this calendar to your computer. It has all the due dates for assignments, quizzes, exams, projects, etc. It also has important links posted at the bottom of the month.
Tools, used to learn this week's ひらがな! ^o^
Tools, used to learn lesson 3 vocabulary:
IMPORTANT LANGUAGE COACHING INFO
You can find the different coach's Blackboard Collaborate URL's as well as phone number with pin to access coaching sessions. Please bookmark this for your reference. You can also use this to do make up sessions, if you need too.
Did you just enroll to Japanese 1? (NEW STUDENTS!)
Please schedule your welcome call here as soon as possible, for those have not spoken to me on the phone yet. ^.^
If you just enrolled recently, please make sure you go through the "Orientation" link in the course, as well as the "Introductory Module" in the course. Here are the assignments that need to be completed for week 1. Please do your best to catch up:
- RESPOND to Welcome Email (make sure you respond by opening a new email and reply.)
- Student Info Survey-(Found on the Calendar, on the bottom of August)
- How do you learn? Assignment (LinguaFolio, Found in the Biography Doc.)
- Language Coaching Sign Up- If you have not signed up yet, please EMAIL me for the link to sign up for coaching.
- Welcome Call (phone)--Appointment link above (Needs to be COMPLETED ASAP!)
- Download Blackboard IM/Pronto- (In Communication tab)
- Getting Acquainted ToonDoo - Ask me about this assignment. (Hall sensei)
- Academic Integrity Quiz - (Found in Blackboard)
After you complete the above assignments, please go to week 2-Lesson 1 assignments as well as week 3:
☆ Assignments for Week 2 & Week 3 -Lesson 1 & Lesson 2 ☆
- L1 Writing Assignment
- L1 Cultural Discussion Assignment
- L1 Speaking Assignment
- L1 Quiz
Here are the assignments that were due from week 3: (Sept 8th-12th)
- L2 Writing Assignment
- L2 Cultural Discussion Assignment
- L2 Speaking Assignment
- L2 Quiz
- L2 Language Coaching Sessions 1 & 2.