Are you a BI Analyst?
Come join the Roomer team!
Roomer is hiring a Business Intelligence Analyst
Roomer is an innovative, ambitious, and fun start-up that’s disrupting travel as we know it today.
- Plan and implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy
- Lead the design and development of analytical projects designed to understand
- key business behaviors that drive customer conversion, acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Monitor the company/products KPIs performance and ensure ongoing feedback on performance to the management team.
- Consulting with internal departments (e.g., online Marketing, sales, product,
- R&D, Customer experience, operations) to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth.
- Discover new opportunities to optimize the business through analytics and statistical modeling
- Design and build reports and KPI dashboards
- Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive product/marketing and merchandising efforts around customer conversion and acquisition
- Work with business owners to identify information needs and develop reporting; primary partners include the management team, Product, finance & accounting,
- marketing, Support and operations
- Oversee all aspects of analytics and business intelligence projects
- Highly analytical data junkie who enjoys working with numbers and show us
- what we don't know.
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Experience working at web and mobile startups - a must
- Relevant Degrees.
- At least 4 years of analytical work experience in high data volume environments, preferable in software, internet, ecommerce industries - a must
- Experience in data mining, testing, analyses and consumer experience optimization - a must
- Experience working with statistical models, query tools, “Big Data” reporting - a must
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to see the "big picture," evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritize among many requests
Email CV to Erez@roomertravel.com