TLT NEWS YOU CAN USE
Teaching, Learning & Technology | October 2013
Announcing New Office Hours!
I am available to help you during the week - hopefully in a convenient location. Please stop by to see me if you have a question! If you would like me to stop by your office during my time in your building, send me an email.
- 1-2 pm Room 324 (physics/astronomy)
- 2-3 pm Room 338 (geology)
- 3-4 pm Room 212 (biology)
RSS: Wednesdays 1-2 pm Room 301B (math)
SSMB: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 pm Room 100
Click HERE to view a PDF of the newsletter.
Featured articles include:
- Using YouTube Capture To Film & Share Videos
- Merge Multiple PDFs Into One With CutePDF Editor
- Poll Everywhere Has Come to Charleston: A New Campus License
- Free Media For Educational Projects
- Faculty Social 2013 Recap
TLT Tech Happens! Un-Grants (Submit by October 14)
Past examples include:
- iPad Apps (e.g., Shakespeare Pro) ($9.99)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro XI ($120)
- 1-year license to VoiceThread ($99)
- 1-year license to Evernote Premium ($45)
- VGA projector adapter for your Mac laptop ($29)
Click HERE to apply!
Are You Interested in Distance Education?
Is DE teaching right for you? Be on the lookout for an announcement regarding the upcoming DE Information Session on October 23!