NPPS Communications Update
Tina Smith - August 7, 2020
For Internal Use Only
The goal of this publication is to communicate district-level initiatives with you.
We ask that this only be shared with district employees as you see fit.
A Glimpse From This Week
Hot topics from this week ~
- NPPS is now in the orange status for our plans and playbooks.
- New Teacher Welcome and Work Shops
- August 11th: a Zoom link will be provided for everyone to join.
- T-Shirts: Remember to ask EVERYONE to wear the new We Are NPPS shirt on August 11th.
- Change in Transportation for Madison to Adams. Stay tuned for more details and be prepared to update your plans for those that are affected.
- Media, media, media~ We launched our Fight for the Blue to Stay in School campaign this week. Please share the ads and PSA's as you hear and see them.
- Encourage families and staff to download and use a COVID-19 self-check app, such as the 1-Check COVID App.
Thank you, you are valued and appreciated!
Early Edition ~ Sunday Spotlight
Visit this link to see the most up-to-date information from the West Central District Health Department.
A big thank you goes to each of you for your support, input, and collaboration.
Information can be found on our website by clicking here Welcome Center.
Who Should Visit: Anyone who wishes to register for Pre-Kindergarten - 12th grade, Anyone who has questions about registration or enrollment, or Anyone seeking more information about any NPPS campus.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. or by appointment
Contact Information: Phone - (308) 696-3310, Fax - (308) 252-1043, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 301 West F Street, North Platte, Nebraska, 69101
Return To School Resources
NPPSD.ORG Website resources for your Return To School Questions