By: Noah Vlasin & Dillon Peer Hr 5
2. Salary, Benefits and Perks.
3. List the 10 constitutional powers of the president
Serve as a commander in chief of all U.S. armed forces
Commission officers of armed forces
Grant pardons and reprieves from Federal offenses (besides impeachments)
Convene special sessions of Congress
Receive foreign ambassadors
Take care that the Federal Laws are faithfully executed
Wield the "executive power"
Appoint officials to lesser offices
Appoint ambassadors,judges, and higher officials and also approve legislation
Categorize the powers into: Executive, Diplomatic, Judicial Legislative:
4. List and describe in your own words 5 leadership qualities.
2. Trust - The entire country must be able to trust you and be able to rely on your decisions and choices you make as a president.
3. Good Leader - The president should be a great leader that everyone and anyone can look up to. You should be able to trust them in every situation possible.
4. Set goals - Setting goals as a president is very important. You need to be able to set goals for yourself and make all of america happy while doing so.
5. Personality - The president should be someone who is not boring. They should have a great personality and be able to get along with everyone.
5.Roles as President
2.Chief legislature: Tell Congress your opinions when they draft legislation.
3. Chief executive: Has power to execute laws passed in Congress.
4. Chief of state: Represent our country in many public events .
5. Chief diplomat: Negotiating with the leaders of other nations.
6. Commander-in-chief: Commands the United States military and its duties.