TPCA NIFTY NEWS
November 11, 2015
TPCA PTF AUCTION THIS FRIDAY NOV 13 @ 6 PM
Hello Fellow TPCA Families,
2 days!! 2 days until our biggest fundraiser!! We mean FUNdraiser!! We hope you are planning to join us this Friday at Eagle Church. Tickets are still available online HERE.
Check out the auction website HERE so you can see what AMAZING donations we have received. Keep checking as we continue to get items daily! Food galore, vacations to Colorado, Florida, Brown County and more, amazing classroom projects...check it out online.
BIDDING is ongoing RIGHT NOW! You must have your smartphone registered in order to bid!
SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES…yes, we still need your help!
- Thursday, November 12 8:30-??? setting up tables, linens, projects, decorations, etc… (lunch provided)
- Friday, November 13 8:30-3 finishing touches, details, maybe last minute running around!
- Friday, November 13 9:30-11ish Clean up
Please CONTACT us if you have any questions or would like to volunteer and haven’t already told us! email@example.com
We can’t wait to see what God has in store for TPCA!
Iva and Courtney
Mrs. Sessions' Special Thanksgiving Lunch November 19th
Scripture often speaks of the importance of fellowship, especially sharing a meal together. This is a great chance for us to get together. Check out the scrumptious menu for this lunch.
Sliced Turkey w/ Gravy, Cornbread Dressing, Green Beans, Mashed Potato, Peaches, Sweet Potato Pie
Some Steer & Some Chart the Course; Who is Charting?
· Jim Craig, attends TPCC; Director, Northern Light Christian Counseling, P.C.
· Ron Evans, attends TPCC; Head of School, Traders Point Christian Schools. One daughter attended TPCS, graduating in the Class of 2015
· Tracy Dull - Board Chair, attends TPCC. CPA. One son attending TPCS, with two former TPCS students
· Dave Tinkey - Board Vice Chair, attends TPCC (serving as an Elder there); Financial Analysis Manager, JPMorgan Chase. Formerly had two children at TPCS.
· Jim Bucher - Board Secretary, attends Apostolic Christian Church of Indianapolis; VP of Finance, Laboratory Corporation of America. One HS son and one JH daughter at TPCS
· Steve Jones - Board Treasurer, attends TPCC; Professor, IUPUI. Formerly had one daughter at TPCS
· Howard Brammer, attends TPCC, Pastor Emeritus at TPCC; started the academy as a preschool in 1976 while senior pastor at TPCC
· Dr. Lars Rascoe III, attends Eastern Star; President of Boys II Men, Inc.
· Carol Drake, attends TPCC; retired attorney
· Steve Akard, attends College Park; Chief of Staff at Indiana Economic Development Corporation. three daughters at TPCS - grades 10, 7 & 5
· Jamie Lee, attends TPCC; CIO, Wabash National Corporation. Three children at TPCS: grades 8, 5 & 2.
· Christina Moore, attends TPCC; Assistant Director of Unified Student Services, Zionsville Community Schools. Formelry had two sons at TPCS.
· Joe Gaafar, attends TPCC; financial advisor now working with non-profits.
2015 Rake & Run Service Event
Senior Delaney Krueger - Indy Star Athlete of the Week
Do You Love to Smile and Love Popcorn?
How Did Our October 27th NEXT STEP Open House Go?
- for prospective families to learn all about why they should consider Traders Point for their school
- for YOU to talk with future teachers to find out what is ahead for your child
We will repeat NEXT STEP on Tuesday, February 9th @ 6:30 - 8:00 pm. If you missed out this time, put February 9th on your calendar now and invite friends to join you. In addition, our next Parent Coffee for current and prospective families is next Wednesday, November 18th @ 8:30 am. It's a great chance for everyone to learn the latest news about TPCS who can't make an evening event.