By Olivia and Hannah!
Slip Slop Slap to Slap Slop Slip
- Be sure to always re-apply another layer of sunscreen every 2-3 hours
- Always protect your skin by staying under the shade, wearing hats, rashi's and sunscreen
- Stay hydrated to lots of liquids while in the sun
- Watch out for rips whilst at the beach.
- Don't trust shark nets and be very careful while in the ocean
- When applying sunscreen, be sure to slop on a thick layer of sunscreen.
- Always stay between the flags
- Always be supervised by a trusted adult
- Always check to see if you are between the flags.
- If in danger, raise your hand and scream out for help.
- Watch out for all sea animals such as: sting-rays, jellyfish, sharks and more
- Don't dive into shallow water
- If you are a weak swimmer make sure to wear a life-jacket.