Technology at LV
by: Emma Krueger
- Each time we came to technology we started class with five minutes of typing.
- I like how the website Typing Web has sections and each section gets harder and harder.
- You have the whole semester to finish the Intermediate course.
- What you have to do is solve a math problem and record yourself explaining how to do it.
- You also have to create a picture to explain your math problem.
- For your problem you have to have at least two slides one for your question and next slide to solve.
- I think this was a really easy project if you new how to use Explain Everything.
- To get a three in coding you have to be at stages six and seven.
- You have to complete mazes, draw snowman's, you can even do Flappy Bird.
- It gets harder as you go on and complete more levels.