Advanced ecoprint masterclass
Courtyard studio Claydon, Bucks. 25-29 July 2020
Do you want more colour ? More orginality ? A different colour palette ? Support and stimulus to experiment and innovate?
This could be the workshop for you!
- expand your colour palette by exploring some of the lesser known natural dyes
- new mordant combinations, applied in innovative ways
- a different take on carrier cloths
- layering dyes,tannins and blankets to make complex patterned cloth
- succesful prints on cellulose fabrics
- garments - upcycling, printing cloth for garment making, tackling complex pieces
- discover how thoughtful design can transform your work
- complex folding techniques to add pattern and symmetry
- individual projects encouraged and supported.
- a spacious airy studio equipped with everything you need
Move your printing to the next level on this 5 day intensive retreat !
Access to a fabulous variety of mordants, modifiers, tannins and natural dyes
Access to the beautiful gardens to collect foliage
Plus materials fee of £50
For enquiries about course content, contact email@example.com
To see details of caroline's previous and forthcoming workshops,and read workshop reviews visit www.handmadetextilesbycaroline.co.uk
To book, visit the Courtyard studio website https://www.thecourtyardartstudio.com/artcourses
The courtyard studio website contains information about accommodation possibilities, from camping to luxury. Feel free to contact the studio - they are very helpful regarding accommodation and transport, especially for international students.