By Grace J
Signs and Symptoms of O.C.D.
- Scary Thoughts
- Rituals- urge to do something
- Worry about everything
- Serotonin is blocked from the brain
- Becoming preoccupied with harmful, dangerous, wrong, or dirty thoughts
How does it affect someone?
O.C.D. controls the person's life and causes worry. It is an illness.
Other forms or names?
How is it diagnosed?
How is it treated?
Ask yourself these questions...
- Do you feel you have to check, repeat, ask, or do over and over again?
- Do you feel you have to do things a certain number of times, or in a certain pattern?
- Do you have worries, thoughts, images, feelings, or ideas that bother or upset you?