The Walk To Rember
By: Nicholas Sparks
Would you risk your life for someone?
The Walk to Rember is about two teens who start off not liking each other. Then fall in love. Who are thrown together after Landon gets into trouble and is made to do community service. In the end they fall in love but then something gets in there way. Read the book to find out what happens in the end.
Quotes from book
- I will always miss her, but our love is like wind, i cant see it, but i can feel it.
- I told you to not fall in love with me.
- Maybe god had a bigger plan for me, than i had myself.
- As a maturing male, I couldn't help but cry inside, and I'm someone who felt indifferent toward movies like Titanic.
- This isn't your typical love story, because when it comes down to it, the love is only part of the whole scheme. While I never expected this to touch me so much, this as perhaps my favorite movie of all time
- Contains a heartfelt conclusion to a story where you get to care about Landon and Jamie, two polar opposite teenagers who face peer struggles and the perils of love and death.