Ongoing Parent Communication
GOHS COUNSELING CANVAS TILE ~ New Information Added Weekly!
- Students - Click here to check out our Counseling tile on your Canvas Dashboard.
- Parents - Click here to find out how to create your Canvas Parent account so you can observe your student's courses and find important information on the GOHS Counseling tile.
GOHS COUNSELING VIRTUAL OFFICE
The Counseling staff is always here to support you!
Use the links on the picture above for guidance this year.
Please note: The link will open the Counseling Virtual Office slides.
There are two slides with different resources on each slide.
- If you are a student in need of tutoring, please click here to fill out a Google Form to connect you with a tutor.
- If you are a student who is interested in tutoring, please click here to fill out a Google form to connect you with students who need tutoring.
HOW DO I ACCESS GRADE REPORTS?
Student report cards, progress reports, and transcripts are all accessible on Infinite Campus. You may view/print them on your Infinite Campus Parent/Student Portal. Log in with your username/password. Click on "Documents", then click on the report you are looking for. This will launch the pdf of the report which may be viewed and/or printed.
Here are the complete steps in a visual format:
GENERAL COUNSELING SUPPORT
- Visit the Counseling website for links to local resources available to our Temecula Valley community
AP & IB IMPORTANT UPDATES
- Attention AP & IB students - check out the AP & IB Important Updates newsletter to stay up-to-date on registration, testing, and tutoring!
CLICK THESE LINKS FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Once on the 'Counseling' webpage, choose a topic from the menu on the left of the page.