Career Exploration Project
By: Kate Allen
What kind of student am I?
The 3 things that best describe me are
- I understand what I'm reading
- I care about doing well in school
- I get along with my teachers
After I took the test it said that I am a very good student!
What kind of learner am I
I am a tactile learning
The best 3 things that describe me are
- Use a computer to reinforce learning through the sense of touch
- It's OK to chew gum, walk around or walk in a chair by reading or studying
- It's OK to tap a pencil, shake your foot, or hold on to something while learning
A good study habit that I do for homework is that I need to space out your homework. This means that you should do a little at a time so you don't become overwhelmed. Even though you space it out you need to not get distracted so you can finish before you have any extra curriculum activities. The same goes for studying.
My favorite book is The Selection by Kiera Cass.
- Do I have respect for others: Yes I do, I always think about other peoples feelings.
- How do I show respect: I show respect by listening to people and helping them when needed.
- Under what circumstances am I disrespectful ? I am disrespectful when I am in a bad mood.
The part that best described me was respectful
- Job: Therapist
- Job description: Counsel individual or groups of people regarding physical or emotional problems
- Top skills needed: empathy, listening, social and communication skills, boundary setting, critical thinking, and business management
- Average salary: $81,382
- I can work in the skills needed to have the job I want
- I can study hard and get good grades to get into a good collage
- I can practice speaking in front of people