Video Message from Mr. Smith, Principal
A Message From School Pics - Fall Pictures Available for Viewing/Ordering
Your student’s school portraits are now available for online viewing and ordering. If your student was absent on picture day, your child’s shoot key search will show them as “Not Photographed”. This is a reminder that we are going to be photographing any students absent on picture day, as well as any makeups this Wednesday, November 4th. Students should be in uniform. They will be imported and online by Friday for viewing and ordering.
Each student has a unique access code called a “shoot key”, that will be needed to view and order. To search for the shoot key, go online to https://www.schoolpicsonline.com
1. On the Home Page, click on the Button called “Search for Shoot Key”.
2. Select Season : “Fall 2020”
3. Select School: “CTA Liberty Elementary”
4. Input your child’s Student ID
5. Your child’s Name, Teacher, and Shoot Key will be listed
6. Highlight the shoot key, copy it, and click on “Order Portraits” button
7. Paste shoot key in the form that appears, and press “Open”
8. You will first select your child’s yearbook pose
9. You can then display your child’s portrait poses and package choices
Order by Friday, November 13, 2020, and unlock discounted Digital Download Add-on specials at checkout plus FREE delivery to school. Specials expire after November 13, 2020 and all orders will need to be shipped to home at an additional cost of $7.00 for packaging and postage.
If you have any challenges accessing your child’s shoot key, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your child’s name and teacher, and they will reply back with the key.
Virtual Veterans Day Event - Wednesday, November 11th (No School)
We are pleased to continue our tradition here at CTA Liberty celebrating Veterans Day. Although we cannot gather on Veterans Day, we can still come together virtually to recognize the brave men and women that have served and continue to serve to keep our country safe. Each grade has come together to recognize our amazing veterans. We will send out an email on Wednesday, November 11th with a link to view our ceremony.
Thanksgiving Family Assistance Day, Saturday, November 14th
Donations of the following items are still very much in need by November 10 to be included for the Thanksgiving Drive-Thru Event. Donations received after that will be used in December for holiday food boxes:
- whole, frozen turkey (contact the Central Kitchen for drop-off hours)
- cranberry sauce
- gravy (no glass, please)
- canned vegetables
- pumpkin pie filling
- evaporated/condensed milk
- instant potatoes
- cake/brownie/cookie mixes
You can also make financial donations to help purchase any items for the event. Please contact the Chandler Care Center at 480-812-7900.
Good Bye to Mrs. Albina and Welcome to Mrs. Burke
Noontime Aides Needed
CTA Liberty is looking for noontime aides to assist at lunch. The position is for 2 hours from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. If you are interested, please apply at https://chandler.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
Search: CTA Liberty
Welcome CTA Liberty 2020-21 PTO Board Members
- Kara Collum-LaMarca
- Emma Previte
- Sara Castner
- Erin Leonard
The new Board met with Mr. Smith on October 22nd to introduce themselves and discuss some new and exciting ideas for the upcoming year. The next PTO meeting is on December 2nd at 6:30. The Board will be present at the meeting and all others can view the meeting as it is streamed over Facebook Live.
PTO Restaurant Night Wednesday, November 18th at Barro's Pizza
CTA Liberty PTO is sponsoring Restaurant Night at Barro's Pizza on Wednesday, November 18th from 10:30 am to 10:00 pm at the Barro's Pizza located at 2050 N. Alma School Road, NW corner of Alma School and Warner.
Present the flyer below and Barro's Pizza will donate 20% of the Dine-In and Take-Out orders to CTA Liberty!
Thank you for supporting CTA Liberty,
CTA Liberty PTO
As a reminder:
- Drop Off in the morning is no earlier than 7:45 am. Although building doors may be open, students are not allowed on campus until 7:45 am.
- The weather is slowing changing. Please have your student dressed appropriately for the weather. If they wear a jacket or sweater to school, please be sure it is dress code approved (red, white or blue) and clearly labeled with the student's name.
- Lost and Found - CTA Liberty is accumulating items in the lost and found rack. If your student is missing an item, please have them check the lost and found. The lost and found rack is located outside the side door of the multi-purpose room leading to the playground.
- After school clubs: No parents/guardians are allowed on campus for after school clubs. Students will be directed to their club location by staff and parents/guardians should pick up at the appropriate time in the south parking lot (front of school near the flag). The club sponsor will stay with the students until they are picked up.
Thank you for your support!
Students wore orange shirts to support including everyone!
Crazy Sock Day!
Students wore crazy socks to "Sock Out Bullying"!
Super Hero Day
Mr. Smith and Mrs. Lerma were Incredible Heroes Against Bullying!
Student Super Heroes
Students wore their shirts to be Super Heroes Against Bullying!
First Grade Pumpkin Book Reports
We are the Groovicorns! and If You Give a Pig a Pancake - Great Job!
First Grade Pumpkin Book Report
The Paper Bag Princess - Great Job!