How it helps today
1. Urban revolution
2. New Political and Military structures
3. Social structure based on economic power
4. The development of complex technology
5. Development of writing
6. Distinct religious structure
7. New forms of artistic and cultural activity
2. If anyone steals the property of a temple or a court you will be put to death.
3. If he hold a slave in the house and is seen then you will be put to death.
4. If anyone breaks into a house then you will be out to death.
5. If fire breaks out in a house, and some one who comes to put it out cast his eye upon the property of the owner of the house, and take the property of the master of the house, he shall be thrown into that self-same fire.
Normally people ate two meals a day. Except for the rich, most people ate unleavened bread, and drank large amounts of beer (up to one gallon a day). Cow's milk was also drunk, but it quickly turned sour in the hot climate. Meat was expensive, so most people ate cooked vegetable stews. Fish was an important source of protein. Fruits included apples, pears, grapes, figs, quinces, plums, apricots, mulberries, melons, and pomegranates. Pistachio nuts were also enjoyed. Cakes for special occasions were also made with butter, cheese, dates, flour, and raisins.
After that I will sow my fields which is adding seeds. Then I will water my fields. Finally I harvest the crops!