St. Stan STAR
September 21st 2022
22 - DARE Officers visit
23 - Mass by the 4th grade class
23 - Health Dept visiting PreK
28 - 8th Grade visit to Helias
28 - Mass by the 3rd grade class
30 - NO School
5 - 5:30p.m. Home & School meeting in cafeteria
5 - Field Trip for PK & K to Beyond the Barn in Westpalia
6 - Safety Kids visit K-5
7 - Three Rivers visit/Efficient Everyday Energy
Home & School Meeting
When: Wednesday, October 5th
Where: School Cafeteria
From Coach McCauley:
Raider Runners of the Week:
Kinsley Berendzen - For running her Personal Record time by 17 seconds at the Taos Meet.
Maggie Lehmen - For running 53 seconds faster than last year at the Taos Meet.
Next meet is at the Linn Athletic Complex on Sept. 21st. Girls race at 4:30, Boys race at 5:00.
New “Raider Bucks” Incentive
St. Stanislaus Leadership Council is looking for donations of gently used toys, as well as other items that could be used as “prizes” for students in grades Pre-K through 8th grade!
This year, our Leadership Council is incorporating a new incentive for all students in grades Pre-K through 8th grade. The incentive is called “Raider Bucks”. Raider Bucks will be given to students, by teachers for doing good deeds, and being an exceptional classmate throughout the school year. Students will be able to buy prizes with their raider bucks at the end of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarter!
If you have any items you would like to donate, please bring them to the school office by October 18th! We are grateful for any donations we receive, and would like to thank you in advance!
Home & School
Home & School is still looking for a few more volunteers to help with classroom parties in the 4th, 5th, and 6th grade classes! Here is a list of the spots we still have open:
4th: Halloween Party Craft/Game, Christmas Party Craft/Game, Valentine's Party Craft/Game
6th: Halloween Party Craft/Game, Valentine's Party Craft/Game
If you are able to volunteer for any of those spots please contact Home & School at StStanHS@StStan.net
Technology Auction & Dinner in April
Pro-Life School News
Pro-Life School News
The Wardsville Walk for Life is this Sunday (9/25/22)!
The Pro-Life Committee has been working hard on this fundraiser and is looking forward to spending time with many of our students and families. A quick overview of points about this year's Walk for Life.
- The Walk will begin after 10:30 am Mass. The walk will proceed from St. Stanislaus Church to the Lions Hall on Rt. M.
- Pledge Forms and pledges may be submitted to the school office prior to the walk or you may submit these items at the Lions Hall on 9/25.
- There is a Poster Contest (new this year). We're looking forward to seeing our students' posters for both their art work and their pro-life message. There are three categories for which prizes will be awarded. 1. Crowd Choice 2. Most Artistic 3. Best Pro-Life Message. Please note that Crowd Choice will be voted by those in attendance with your dollars. So don't forget to bring some dollars or even some pocket change to place your votes.
- The 7 Pro-Life Organizations benefiting from this fundraiser will be at the Lions Hall. They will give you and your student more information about the work they do.
- There will be food for all those in attendance.
- Bus transportation will be available to bring your family back to your car at St. Stanislaus Church after the event.
- Pro-Life T-Shirts will be sent home this week. Thank you to all who purchased a shirt!
- If you need a new pledge form, visit the parish website to print one off. https://church.ststanislaus.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Walk-For-Life.pdf
Pizza Haus Fundraiser
Pizza Haus has partnered with the Wardsville Walk for Life to help raise funds for our 7 Pro-Life Organizations. On Sunday, September 25th, 15% of all Pizza Haus Sales will be donated to the Wardsville Walk for Life. In addition, after every Mass this weekend, Pizza Haus Gift Certificates will be available for purchase, with 15% of each certificate sold benefiting the Walk for Life. These gift certificates can be used beginning 9/26.
Penny WarsThank you for all of your support with the Penny War competition. We have exceeded our goal. Through your generosity, we raised $1612.28!! The winning class will be announced to the student body on Thursday.