Italian Summer Camp 2015
Travel to Italy for a fun summer experience
Travel, learn and have fun.
We will travel to Italy and spend two weeks in the charming seaside resort of Sanremo. Students will attend the Omnilingua Language School in the morning and will have the afternoon and evening free for organized activities and trips.
Parent will have the choice of attending the school with other adult learners or simple play tourist when the students are in school.
During the two week stay participant will
- Attend school in the morning
- Visit Sanremo, Montecarlo and Nice (France)
- Attend Italian cooking lessons
- Visit the Olive Oil Museum and factory in Imperia (Italy)
- Go on whale and dolphin watch
- Shop and eat Italian food
- Enjoy the beach in Sanremo
- Attend a wine testing event ( adults only)
Pricing (without flight)
- Two weeks + accommodation + school tuition $ 1600
- Two weeks + accommodation only $ 800
- Two weeks + accommodation in hotel $ 1100
There will an additional cost for flight, taxi transfers and guide services of approximately $ 1800. The additional cost will be determined by the airfare price.