Week at a Glance
- Progress report grades due to office
- 8:30 a.m.--admin. meeting @ ENCO
- 2:45-3:45 p.m.--student council meeting
- 3:30-9:00 p.m.--interviews--Anita, Beth, Josh, & Karen
- Progress reports issued to students
- 7:30 a.m.--Field Day committee meets in conference room
- 3:30-6:00 p.m.--interviews--Anita, Beth, Josh, & Karen
- 7:30 a.m.--phonics study group & test-taking study group meets
- 1:00 p.m.--author visit for gr. 3-6 in gym (Ihrie and Starkel work out an alternate time for gym class)
- 3:00 p.m.--TOY committee meeting @ WC--Karen
- 8:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.--back-to-back case conferences--Sheri, Deb, Brittany, Tara, & Karen
- 9:30 a.m.--case conference--Brittany, Deb & Karen
- 10:20 a.m.--case conference--Jackie, Deb & Karen
- 2:15 p.m.--case conference--Jackie, Deb & Karen
- 7:05 p.m.--TinCaps game
- TECH TRAININGS--This past week Lance trained K-4 staff on two new apps--Pic Collage and 30 Hands. Both apps are easy to use and have lots of potential for use in the classroom since they can be used for any subject area and grade level. I can't wait to see what our students create! Lance will be working with upper elementary staff members, special area staff, etc. this Monday. He will show staff how to use Weebly.
- CARNIVAL: Many thanks to all those who helped work at the carnival this past Friday! It was great fun and I appreciated you giving up a Friday night to help out PAC members with their annual fundraiser. :-)
- PROGRESS REPORTS: It's hard to believe that it's time to send out progress reports! That means report cards are just around the corner. All report cards will be sent home with students on the last student day which at this time is June 4. The grading period is extended since we have make-up days at the end of the school year. It won't be long before I send out the end-of-the-year checklist and will remind you of this, but I wanted to put a bug in your ear right now about report cards so you can plan accordingly.
- AUTHOR VISIT: Kelly DipPucchio will be our visiting author this Thursday. She will address students in grades 3-6. Please have your students seated in the gym by 1:00 p.m.
- MAXIMILLION CELEBRATION: The Maximillion Celebration date needs to be moved again. It will now take place on Tuesday, May 21.
- FIELD TRIPS: Reminder, field trip requests need to be submitted three weeks prior to your trip. All volunteer background checks need to be submitted to the office no later than two weeks prior to the trip so that Cathy W. has time to complete the background checks. Also, be sure to let Linda know what day your students will not be eating school lunch. Thanks!