Cost of Education
in Private around 40,000
What is a environment engineer ?
what is a day like?
- collaborating with environment scientist, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers and other environmental specialists, as well as with legal and business experts
- evaluating industrial and municipal facilities to determine if they are effective and comply with environmental regulations
- preparing reports
- designing processes or equipment to control, manage or remediate water, air or soil quality and supervising their development
- obtaining permits, updating plans and maintaining operating procedures
-If things are good then the career can increase the job by 15% or more.
-you would work for federal or state companies
- You will be working in the days in the city or where ever the state sends you.
-There is insurance because you will be working for the state and the federal.
- The retire age is the same age as everywhere 65
- You can get a promotion if you figure out and find ways to help the environment