By: Jordan Nugent
- They had to work hard to maintain control of their kingdoms.
- They had to rely on their vassals especially the nobles, to provide enough knights and soldiers.
- He owns all of the land.
- He was also paid by the vassals/nobles that he gave his land to.
- They granted their land to special nobles.
- They would only allow men that he could trust to have land.
- They would also grant land to less powerful military men.
- The king was paid homage and fealty by the vassals that he gave his land to.