The LMS Lowdown
April 30, 2021
COVID-19 REMINDERS AND UPDATES
- Please keep your child home if they are sick, and notify Mrs. Gambino as to why they are absent. She can be reached at email@example.com
- Make sure Genesis is updated if there were any changes to contact information.
- Please notify if you have traveled out of state. The following states do not require a quarantine after travel: Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York and Connecticut. If you traveled to another state, You will need to quarantine for 10 days.
- Please notify if your child or anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your student has symptoms of Covid-19, they will need a negative test or quarantine for 14 days before returning to school. An alternative diagnosis is no longer allowed.
- At this time, close contacts will need to quarantine for 14 days if exposed to a Covid-19 positive person.
- If your child or anyone in your home is being tested, keep your child home until the results are back.
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
- Poor appetite or poor feeding, especially in babies under one year old
Tuesday, May 4th: May the 4th be with you, Star Wars day
Friday, May 7th: Baseball Day, wear your favorite team jersey or color
Friday, May 14th: Sunshine Day, wear yellow
Friday, May 21st: Wildcat Pride Day, wear school colors or school spirit wear
Friday, May 28th Memorial Day observance, wear red, white, blue