By Alec, Aidan, and Hogan
Facts about amphetamines
- Amphetamines are an OTC stimulant drug.
- The forms of this drug are displayed above.(as the pic. displays)
- Amphetamines street names include: Bennies, Black Beauties, Crank, Ice, Speed, and Uppers.
- Today amphetamines are produced in labs.
- Stimulant drugs are medically used to help ADHD.
- These drugs speed up your nervous system.
- Affects include physical exhaustion, and loss of appetite.
- Possible overdose effects include: hallucinations, agitation and possible death. Available only through prescriptions that cannot be refilled.
- 13 million Americans use it without medical supervision.
- Drug Rehab New Jersey www.thewatershed.com/NewJersey
1 (877) 682 1267 Addiction Recovery and Treatment (856) 428-6644 118 North Haddon Avenue Haddonfield, NJ