Wolf Pack Run 2016
Welcome Team Grade One!
What is a Wolf Pack Run?
The Wolf Pack Run is Mt. Washington Elementary PTA’s very first Not-a-Jog-a-Thon Fundraiser. On March 3rd students will run, skip, hop, jump and groove to music around the school track while parents, friends and family members cheer them on to victory. The purpose of this fundraiser is to take us over the $115,000 finish line to raise the funds needed for Teacher’s Aides & instructional support for 2016-2017. As you may know, the district does not provide this much needed support for our students. If we want it, we have to pay for it. And a little known fact is that our neighborhood tax dollars don't actually come to MWE.
Earlier this year the PTA asked parents to dig deep and give to our $60K in 30 Days Annual Give campaign. The Wolf Pack Run is a chance to engage our students in the process too. Students are encouraged to ask for donations ($10, $20, whatever amount) from their family, friends and neighbors to help support their education at MWE.
Please note: we are not collecting “per lap” pledges, only “fixed amount” donations.
The Roos Have Hopped Ahead!
Here’s how we can help support our students:
1) Visit your team web page - Mrs. Langsdorff's Mighty Monarchs,
2) Click on the Twitter & / or Facebook icon & ask your friends to support your team.
3) If you or your child wishes to send an email to friends and family, copy our link ("Share the link") into your email & send a personalized message to family and friends requesting support for our team.
4) Visit neighbors, family friends or members of your community to ask for support in person. Here is a sample script/ letter to take with you.
5) Make phone calls to your loved ones who might appreciate the opportunity to support your class.
What about folks who prefer to give cash or check donations?
GO Team Grade One! Whether you hop, fly or sprint- do it together and have fun!
You have until March 3rd to meet your team goal and when you do, your class will receive $100 to spend on a party of their choice. The grand prize is $300 to the team that raises the most money. Bring your class a special music or art class with the money... or perhaps a magician to enchant your little ones. It's all about fun & it's all about the kids... having fun. (Ultimately it's about keeping the programs in place that help make our school a fantastic place of learning for our kids.)
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page.
Or email email@example.com.