Orange you glad I did calcium
Basic things you should know.
- Elements name is calcium
- Symbol is Ca
- Atomic numer is 20
- Atomic weight is 40.078
- the group name is Alkaline earth metal
- Period number 4
- It's color is silvery white
- Classfication is Metallic
The History of Calcium
Calcium was discovered in 1808 in england by a man named Sir humphrey Davy.
The Many Uses of Calcium
- Calcium can reduce agent for the preparation of metal such as thorium, uranium, zirconium, etc.
- Calcium is also in many food items we drink/ eat.
Calcium is also in all of are body's to help us feel much better
- Calcium is a grey silvery type of metal that is rather hard constituent of leaves, bones, teeth, and shells, it is also the fifth abundant element earth
Biology (In humans)
Calcium is essential for all life
Milk and cheese