Athena breaking news!
All about Athena and her!(Clara M. Natalie M. Sofia R.)
Comparing and Contrasting Katniss Everdeen with Athena.
* Athena was in the past, Katniss is present/future.
* Katniss is an actress, Athena is a godess.
* They both have good fighting skills.
* Athena represents war and wisdom, but Katniss doesn't represent anything.
* They are both respectful people to look up to.
* Most famous people live in Hollywood, but most of gods/godesses live in Athens.
* They both had a parent that died.
* Katniss grew up in poverty.Athena had servants.
* They both had to deal with pressure while fighting.
* Katniss is stubborn and Athena is controlling but is willing to take in new ideas.
* Athena and Katniss are both respectable and good role models.
Interview with Athena
A: Good, I enjoy solving problems finding solutions.
Me: So you were born as a teenager was your brain as developed as a teenagers too?
A: Yes, I had to catch up a little but otherwise yes.
Me: We always see you in war clothes, is that what you always wear?
A: Yes, I do i think I should always be ready
Me: Your father is a very powerful god, do you ever feel you have a lot to live up to?
A: Sometimes I feel it is hard, but I think it makes me better.
Me: We know you killed Medusa, tell us more about that battle.
A: I wanted to get Medusa because she was turning innocent people into stone. So I tried many times to kill her. Then finally, I got help from Perseus and we finally killed her, together.
Me: so Athena where do you go home to these days?
A: I live in Attica's capital city Athens in which I am named after.
Me: You know that since you are a goddess you can do almost anything, do you ever feel you are too powerful?
A: No, I like to be powerful but use it in good ways.
Me: You know your father tried to kill you ( he didn't want anybody to conquer him) so do you ever feel unwanted by your father?
A: I would if i were a boy because he would want to kill me first, but most of the time i feel he loves me.
Me: We know about your fight with Arachne ( the god of spiders) , did you feel happy or proud when you turned her into a spider?
A: Well I thought I should teach her a lesson... or two.
Me: Is it sometimes hard to be a goddess and respectable all the time?
A: Yes it is hard because i had to go to war and I do have flaws.
Me: You have very many sibling does your father have any favorites
A: Yes, Me and my brother Hephaestus.
Me: Do you think that some of your other siblings are jelous of you?
A: Sometimes I feel that way because even I consider myself to be a favorite.
Me: Who is your role model?
A: To me, my best role model is my father, Zeus.
Me: What is the meanest thing you have ever done?
A: Oh, well that would be a verry long list . . .
Me: Do you ever get scared in battle?
A: No, because I am a goddess.
Me: Thank you for all the information about you.
By: Clara M., Natalie M., Sofia R.