SENIOR SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE
November 5, 2020
Upcoming Virtual Rep Visits
Available to 11th & 12th grade students interested in furthering their education after high school
- Weds, Nov 11th at 10:30AM: University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Monday, Nov 16th at 9:45AM: Vermillion College
- Monday, Nov 16th at 11:30AM: Rainy River Community College
- Tuesday, Nov 17th at 1:30PM: New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts (NY)
**If the time does not work, but you are interested in the school, you can sign up to get the rep's contact information.
Elks Most Valuable Student Competition DEADLINE NOV 15, 2020
Deadline: Nov 15, 2020
- The Elks awards (500) 4year scholarhsips to the highest rated applicants in the competition. Ranging from $4000 ot $50,000. Do not need to be related to an Elk member to apply.
New scholarships are added to this page regularly and are communicated below to senior gmail accounts. Parents or non school email accounts can be added to the notifications list by emailing email@example.com.
New Scholarships added this week: (to the above list of Senior Scholarship Opportunities)
Innovation Scholarship Contest (JUNIOR OR SENIOR) Deadline: Dec 1, 2020
Michigan Tech College of Business Impact Scholarship Deadline: Dec 6
- Dirk Derrick Car & Truck Accident Injury Scholarship:Deadline: Dec 15, 2020
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program:Deadline: Jan 3, 2021
- Alworth Scholarship Fund:Deadline: Jan 15, 2021
- Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation (DSACF) Common App: Deadline: Jan 15, 2021
Itasca Community College Full Tuition Presidential Scholarship
- First Priority: Dec 1, 2020; Second Priority: March 1, 2021
- Renewable scholarship for full tuition (around $5500/year). ACT 28+ and GPA 3.8+ OR in top 10% of class. Must maintain a 3.2 first year to be eligible for scholarship 2nd year.
Grants are funds that do not need to be paid back and are based on family income. Many students may qualify for some grant money, even with higher income. Funding is available each year student is in higher education.
Deadline to apply is March 1, 2021