Self Esteem is Important!
Positive and Negative Impacts on Self-Esteem
Positive Self-Esteem Can Cause...
- Good Education/Grades
- Agressive to try new things
- Can accept strengths and weaknesses
- Able to make friends
- You will always give your hardest
- Set goals for yourself and take steps to reach them
Negative Self-Esteem Can Cause...
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Thinking you are not good enough
- Getting bad grades
- Trying to fit in and not being your self
- Feeling alone and being shy
- Having thoughts that everyone thinks your dumb or not normal