THS Choir Newsletter
March 29th, 2020
This week's message from Mrs. Brewer
THS choir weekly calendar
Google Classroom Assignments for this week
- Daily Warm up: I will release a video of a daily warm up. It will contain 4 vocaleses and the scale and thirds. Sing through the warm up and then mark it as done in google classroom They are 2 - 3 minutes a piece. Record one of them via video or audio and upload on Friday.
- Sightreading factory: Log in to Sightreading factory and complete two of the exercises. A "how to" video is in Google classroom. Due Tuesday and Thursday. They are less than a minute a piece.
- Warm Up Upload: Upload a video or audio of yourself doing ONE of the daily warm ups. You do NOT need to record every day, just one.
Parents can join the google classroom. Email me and I will send you an invitation.
Checklist for this week
- Make sure your parents have answered the district's email about google meet.
- Do the daily choir warm up. Enjoy the singing and the routine.
- Look for an announcement on Tuesday about UIL in Google Classroom.
- Make a schedule or use your google classroom calendar to organize yourself. You are going to get a lot of assignments sent on Monday. The google classroom calendar shows you when everything is due.
- Finish all of your late assignments from this week so you are not overwhelmed.
- Take note of all of your teacher's office hours and reach out to them.
- If you have issues logging in, go to the district login information page on the button below.
- Be patient and understanding. All of us are trying to figure this out. Communicate with your teachers about any issues you have!!
- BREATHE....it will be ok.
This will help you troubleshoot some of the programs your child is using.
Text your class code to 81010
2nd period Concert Men @b99k
3rd period Varsity Chorale @be3f49
4th period Concert Women @h296bk
6th period Advanced Women: @k33f4